El Deafo | Book review by Kylie


Rating:                                                        









A girl has lost her hearing and has to wear hearing aids.And now with those on,she can hear everything.Will this all end up well or will she go down?

I thought that this book was funny and cool.

I thought that this book was very funny because in one part of the book Cece had a crush on a guy and she couldn't talk to him because she was to shy,so in the book,the illustrator made Cece have heart eyes looking at the guy that she liked.I thought that it was cool too because she could hear what the teacher does and says with her hearing aids.Another thing that I thought was cool in this book was when Cece She can even hear when the teachers go to the bathroom.

I think that people who are hearing impaired might like this book because it can push them to do amazing things and they will know to not hide like Cece did.

Comments